Service Captains are Servant Leaders with a heart to serve, Humanitarians, Philanthropists, Impact Investors, Social Workers, Social Entrepreneurs, Social Impactors, Social Innovators, Volunteers, Community developers etc
Service Captains is a network/hub/collectiva of impactors. They connect to collaborate on projects, funding, capacity building trainings, showcase their stories, receive awards based on the impact they are making.
Service Captains is an Ecosystem that Incubates and Accelerates Social Enterprises.
Statement of Purpose
Service Captains is an apolitical, interdenominational and non-profit making network for people with a desire to use their Talents and Spiritual gifts to serve God and mankind by promoting servant leadership in the following areas;
- Social Service (home and community)
- Customer Service (workplace)
- Theological Service (church)
‘Service Captains’ has a desire to inspire, equip and empower you to become a Servant Leader. It is a network/collectiva/hub for people with a heart to serve while making a positive social, economic and spiritual impact in the lives of disadvantaged people by creating an Ecosystem that incubates and accelerates their impact.
- God driven-To put God at the centre and fore-front of all our activities
- Servanthood-To put God and man before ourselves
- Excellence– What ever we do, we do it with excellence
- Inspiration-Inspire others to serve through our positive service attitudes
- Character– To let the mind and character of Christ be seen in us as we share the message of Christ. We exercise temperance in speech, dressing and conduct.
Join our Service Captains Network and let the servanthood mind that was in Christ be in you also (Philippians 2v5).Click the link to learn more about how you can join- Use your Talents and Spiritual Gifts to Serve
Remember “You can serve without love but you can not love without serving”.