Why Join?-Benefits of being a Service Captain
- Network with like minded people and influence the world for service excellence; iron sharpens iron.
- Experience Personal Development through free and subsidised training sessions in Customer Service, Personal Branding, Servant Leadership and Public Speaking among others.
- Fulfill your God-given purpose by discovering and using your talents and gifts to God’s glory.
- Receive training on workplace evangelism and participate in workplace evangelism programmes.
- Grow spiritually through Evangelistic Talk Shows and Bible Studies which include the prophetic books of Daniel and Revelation; focusing on their relevance in these end times.
- Participate in Mentorship and Community Development projects.
- Self motivation- as you help others, its inevitable that you feel good and happy. Increase your happiness index.
There are no joining fees or subscription fees for basic membership i.e Bronze. Fund raising activities, sponsorships and donations fund the bulk of our projects.
How to Join Service Captains.
There are several ways through which you can join our circle of influence;
- Professionals group on LinkedIn. Join Service Captains Group on Linkedln
- Connect with us on social media. Like Us on Facebook- Service Captains; and Follow Us on Twitter @ Service Captains.
- Join the Service Captains Bizwomen group on whatsapp, send a message to +263 774 132 304 requesting to join.
- Follow this blog by entering your email address on the top right section of this blog.
- Send an email to email@example.com requesting to join.
I look forward to welcoming you.Patience Phiri Gukushu Chief Servant